To provide a full HR administration service to the HR department and to internal and external employees, acting as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in HR operations.
- Delivering a high quality and consistent HR service to employees.
- To administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews.
- To maintain and update electronic and hard copy personnel record systems containing all employment-related information.
- To prepare all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions .
- Payroll administration to include processing starters, leavers, employer and employee driven changes, incremental rises in a timely and efficient manner.
- Action workflow requests in a timely and consistent manner.
- To provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- Co-ordination with all vendors for immigration services.
- Coordinate between trainer to schedule the training program
- Coordinate with internal team to setup the lab for training program, if needed.
- Monitor the feedback of the training, maintain records.
- To provide all training administration including booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records.
· End to End Coordination and Delivery of Training including Pre and Post Training activities.
· Coordinate with internal finance team to get trainers PO and invoices processed.
· Measure the effectiveness of the training program and plan improvement methods if require.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Good excel skills, e.g. using pivot tables to analyse and report on large volumes of data, v-look up).