The e-Commerce Procurement Manager is responsible for leading the procurement function within the company. This includes developing and implementing procurement strategies, sourcing suppliers, negotiating contracts, and managing supplier relationships. The Procurement Manager will also be responsible for managing the procurement budget, and ensuring that procurement activities are compliant with company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a e-Commerce procurement manager or similar role in electronics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with excel, e-Commerce, electronics, operations and wholesale dealing
- Handle web orders including packing, dispatching & returns
- Pack and dispatch inventory for amazon and noon
- Maintain record in excel and help in operational activities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Arabic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Budget management experience