About The RoleWe are looking for a Frontend engineer to participate in design, development and maintenance of our web frontends in a flat, Agile environment and to work closely with our backend engineers to deliver high-quality products.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, but a wonderful project list trumps all.- Great personality!- You're a rockstar, but you're humble.
- Expert ability to get things done with a small team.What You Will Do
- Develop, test and maintain modern front-end web apps.
- Write HTML5 and CSS3 code that conforms to the design provided by the designer.
- Use REST APIs with authentication/authorization.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Ensure pages work for both RTL and LTR languages.
- Ensure fast page-load times (minification, style-inlining, tag-ordering).
- Write automated tests, where appropriate.What You Will Need- Minimum of 3+ years experience in web development.
- HTML5/CSS3.- SASS/Compass.
- Vue, React/Redux or Angular.- ES6+.
- Yarn.- Webpack.- Karma.
- Google Maps SDK.Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work in a top ride sharing startup.
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
- Your voice will be heard!
- Work on systems people use EVERYDAY.Benefits