· Handle walk in customers, identify their requirements and present the suitable solution/products.
· Perform showroom related tasks such as invoicing, receiving payments, handle returns, product merchandising and pricing,
· Provide market insights about product availability, price changes, customers trends and interests.
· Suggest means of sales improvement to as well as determining slow moving or non-selling items and suggesting sales action.
· Build and improve showroom sales and market share by building good relations with frequent buyers and installers.
· Provide a consistent, seamless and positive customer experience through the sales process.
· Maintain a fully display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
· Keep an update on changes in the company's products range such as new items or changes in existing items as well as informing the reporting manager of any customer's problems/comments on the product range or gaps in the range.
· Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
· Monitor showroom stock and insure enough stock availability.
· Maintain customer data base for follow up and marketing purposes.
· Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
· Able to work independently with some direction.
· Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Able to perform business math and calculations.
· Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
· Problem-solving and analytical ability.
· Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
· Technical expertise and knowledge of company products is a plus.
· Superior presentation/public speaking skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Good command of English language: Ability to read, write and speak English well.