A. Job Description
1. Adheres to the safety, Hygiene, Quality & Food Safety standard of SMFF.
2. Participates effectively in preventing unplanned down times and making effective contribution
3. Attend Shift Handover meeting to discuss last shift activities & plan the coming shift accordingly
4. Participate in breakdown root cause analysis & performing the related actions
5. Documents the shift activities on the log book at the end of the shift.
6. Applies the 52 weeks maintenance plan accurately, timely & with right quality.
7. Participate in action plan "CA/PA" completion, permits, audits, tours & safety finding progress
8. Participate in developing / updating the required SOP's, OPL's … etc
9. Participate on day to day actions/priorities/urgent topics
10. Participate in the deployment/execution of TPM standard & 5S
11. Conducts defect elimination with AM team in line planned stop.
12. Participate in the improvements / modification of control system, Instrumentations & PLC (hardware & software) where needed
13. Achieves Zero maintenance jobs rework
14. Support other areas within the maintenance department and/or other functions within the company where it is needed
15. Support other areas within the maintenance department and/or other functions within the company where it is needed
B. Required Knowledge
1. Diploma Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering and/or more than 5 years’ experience in process industry
2. Good communication & interpersonal skills with ability to influence his direct supervisor and colleagues
3. Commitment to quality with high personal drive to performance
4. Self-driven and have pro-active approach
5. Moderate knowledge in automation (PLC - SCADA), Instruments, rotating machines, Pneumatic systems and maintenance strategy concepts
6. Moderate in spoken and written English
7. Moderate in Arabic is preferred
8. Good in computer skills (MS Office) and understanding of mathematics calculations is preferred
9. Good in utilizing Breakdown analytical methods is preferred
10. Experience in Maintaining records/database is preferred
11. Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining safety standards.