- Direct and control the Retail staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Conduct training to staff on sales techniques, cross selling, customer service, introducing promotions, handling objections, etc.…
- Support in developing trade activities to allow the sales to reach their targets.
- Support the team when handling tough clients.
- Maintain close relationship with VIP clients.
- Recommend the reward schemes for the staff to enhance performance.
- Monitor and control the execution of staff while tacking the necessary action in case of below standard practice.
- Make sure that the retail outlet is well maintained and clean at all times; and report and follow up with the concerned in case any, maintenance is required.
- Maintain proper implementation of the approved merchandising standards.
- Develop and maintain proper records on reports pertaining sales, Out of stock, aging stock, customer complaints or requests, slow moving items and take necessary action.
- Ensure zero stock variance.
- Follow up on orders until delivery.
- Follow up on maintenance until executed and delivered to the client.
- Ensure that the staff are always presentable and maintain a high level of hygiene as they represent the company.
- Ensure that the preparations for the seasonal activities and promotions are done ahead of time.
- Overlook the quality of the execution of all activities.
- Develop reports on trade activities effectiveness to management as required.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with existing customers.
- Prepare daily sales analysis reports as well as other types of sales reports as and when required.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and yearly target.
- Conduct daily meeting with the team to pulse the market and identify new opportunities or problems requiring interference or support to the team.
- Re-assign locations based on the developments in performance.
- Keep close monitor over the receivables and ensure collections on time.
Deliver presentations for the quarterly and yearly business reviews covering the assigned area.
Established in 1956 under the name Batal Design Center, the brand adopted its new name and corporate identity in 2015 in anticipation of its 60th anniversary. B Design is a full-fledged home furniture and décor company, with more than 60 years of furniture design, manufacturing and sales in Lebanon ...قراءة المزيد