· Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
· Manage a portfolio of clients’ accounts to achieve long-term success.
· Achieving sales targets.
· Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
· Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets.
· Submits sales proposals by referring to price and product lists with pre-sales Engineer coordination.
· Resolves customer complaints by Acting as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs and problems, and attending client meetings to develop positive relationships with clients, provide solutions to customers in a timely manner, to ensure sales increase.
· Report on the status of accounts and transactions to monitor sales metrics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth Managing a portfolio of accounts
· Adjusts content of sales presentations.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Saudi Logistics & Electronics Company, (Salec) was established in November 1991 is part of AnNasban Holding, Is a leading Communications and Information Technology service provider to help clients achieve their goals. Salec is providing comprehensive innovative and professional solutions starting fr ...قراءة المزيد