PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Support Senior Sales Admin / Finance and Operations Specialist.
· Supporting 13 branches on daily basis.
· Resolving order and inventory problems by investigating data and history.
· Coordinate with other departments such as Sales, data entry and branches managers regarding the non-posted invoices.
· Testing and modifying database to ensure that they operate reliably.
· Keeping database up to date
· Uploading all JCPs on handheld as requesting and updating by adding new outlets or delete the closed
2. Sales Analysis
· Collect, consolidate and analyze the data from the system
· Good knowledge in EPOS analysis “to be learned on the job”
3. Finance and Operations
· Stocks transfers
· POSM management (from receiving till deployment)
· Fixed Assets management
· Coordination with DP clearance and finance team
· Admin related (filing, documentation, scanning)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree is a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and experience & Requirements
1. Minimum 1+ year of sales experience preferably FMCG.
2. Fluency in English and Arabic.
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
4. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel (Advanced), Microsoft SQL , Good knowledge in Oracle and Powerpoint;
5. Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage the expectations of peers and managers;
6. Adaptable to new environments and learns new skills quickly;
7. Strong Communication Skills and ability to present information.
PERSONAL / BEHAVIOUR
1. Team Player
8. Ability to work under pressure