Role: Informatica Data Governance Lead/Sr. Developers
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Remote from USA/India
- 5+ years of experience leading and implementing Data Governance technology
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience implementing Data Controls (Data Privacy, Entitlements, Protection) in alignment with Data Governance
- Strong understanding of Data Governance Concepts including Metadata Management, Glossary, Lineage, and Data Quality
- Hands-on experience as a developer for both new build and change management
- Effective technical design skills for data-centric solutions
- Proficient with containerized application development and container orchestration systems, like Kubernetes
- Proficient with serverless application development and serverless orchestration systems, like lambda
- Expert level proficiency in structure query language (SQL)
- Understanding of Data Governance operating model that includes designing Data Governance organization, roles and responsibilities, success metrics.
- Creating high-quality and detailed documentation related to Data Governance processes and policies.
- Supporting Data Governance team and leads in creation of Data Governance plans, roadmap, success metrics, and assessment of client’s enterprise data systems.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to capture and document business objectives/requirements.
- Collaborating with technology teams and architects to define and develop technology solutions.
- Self-starter with a willingness to step outside normal boundaries given the startup nature of this role
- Team-oriented, with proven ability to work well and collaborate globally across multiple and disparate teams
- Willing to learn and apply modern, cloud-based technology skills.
Education: Bachelor's or Master's in computer science or other related field or equivalent work experience