The purpose of this role is to manage accounts of already existing clients and target new ones.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage current clients and target new ones through creating leads and follow up
- Prepare presentations and quotations
- Act as Intermediary between suppliers and Customers
- Coordinate with operations time regarding inquiries/order
- Handle & Follow up all inquiries and orders purchased from suppliers
- Follow up on production
- Manage daily activities to ensure any obstacles or delays are being well managed
- follow up on shipment, and resolve any issues pertaining to transportation with the team
- Maintain proper history of inquiries/orders including records of purchase items, costs, and deliveries.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or similar.
- Professional experience of minimum of 4 years in sales and trading
- Experience in the promotional items and procurement industry is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with the sourcing and dealing with suppliers
- Professional use of Microsoft Office for reporting and presentation purposes
Skills & Abilities:
- Analytical Thinking
- Result Orientation