Should join in one months’ time. Interested candidates, drop your CV to also can reach me
Position: Director of Nursing - Critical care - We are looking for Director of Nursing only
Location- Sauid Arabia
Nationality: UK, USA, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE
- Lead and Guide effective Critical care unit operations across the group by mentioning and directing line supervision of the Nursing staff, As a unit leader, Promote adult learning and facilitates development of a fully qualified and continuously Improving staff. Collaborate with the Quality Department and other hospital leaders to redesign and lead performance improvement Activities to enhance care delivery, and had 24 hour responsibility for operational effectiveness. Ensure that Clinical practice is evidence – based and closely aligned with the goals of physician partners.
- The nursing Director, Critical Care is a role model for excellence in quality care, customer satisfaction and quality improvement and Interacts with medical staff on an informal and formal basis for the purpose of improving patient outcomes.
Report to : Critical care Medical Director
Responsible for : Critical Care Staffs
Liaises with : CDON, VP-Medical Affairs, VP – Hospital Affairs, VP – HR, General Director, Executive Director of Nursing and Directions of Nursing’s in all Projects,
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Monitor and review the scope of nursing services for the Critical Care unit across the group and Interpret the nursing Strategic plan into action.
- Provide effective leadership and lead and provide technical advice to Critical Care staff on day to day operations.
- Develop and Implement Critical Care Nursing policies / guidelines across the group ensuring their Appropriate communication to relevant staff as well as Implementation.
- Support to director of Nursing in developing standards of Critical care Nursing staff allocation and work Schedules.
- Work with project Director of Nursing to monitor the operational performance of nurses in critical Care department.
- Conduct physical rounds in all critical care units to ensure appropriateness of the atmosphere, safety of the environment general cleanliness/ maintenance of the units staff adherence to the dress code and patient beside care
- Hold the overall responsibility for ensuring that group wide critical care nursing practice guidelines are being implemented and monitored
- Empower staff to make decision by proving information and tool facilitate the staff in solving problems and addressing patient care issues / problems.
- Fosters teamwork ,effective communication and collaboration among all department
- Monitor quality and appropriateness of patient care evaluate information identifies and resolves problems. Assures that department complies with all patient satisfaction goals and JCI,CBAHI and other accreditation standards.
Professional Experience :
15 years of nursing Experience is required, Preferably 8 years at senior nursing position and critical care areas.
- Highly energetic Productive outstandingly,
- Demonstration leadership and complex organizational management skills,
- Demonstration honestly, integrity and follow through on commitmets,
- Effectively handle pressure and able to resolve conflict among teams,
- Sound Judgment and critical thinking skills in making decisions related to patient care of employee issues.
Baccalaureate Degree In Nursing /Master Degree
Countries preferred UK, USA, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE.
Should have worked on DON position for at least 3 years
The candidate should not be more than 50 years of age.
She should have worked in a hospital with minimum of 300 beds
The hospital should be an acute care hospital including all departments like ICU, Maternity, LDR, ER, INPATIENT, OPD, NICU, PICU etc.
We don’t want a DON who is department specific.