We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Job Description / Role
- Reconciles Supplier accounts by verifying entries and comparing system reports to supplier balances.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare and send supplier monthly sale reports and make arrangements for payments.
- Process remittance information from checks and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email, receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice reports, recording entries.
- Maintains historical records of vendors.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum 3 years accounts payable experience in retail industry.
- Work on experience in ERP system environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Bilingual
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines