Operate and maintain utilities equipment (Boiler, Air Compressors and Refrigeration Systems) as per OEM, PI & AIB standards and practices.
- Operate and maintain Boiler, Air Compressors and Refrigeration System equipment ensuring optimum efficiency and PI approved quality air, steam and cooling media.
- Conduct monitoring & recording of boiler, air compressor and refrigeration system operational parameters’ ensuring that system complies with operational standards (PI-AIB) and abnormalities (like issues on air and steam quality, conditions resulting to beverage contamination such as heat exchanger plate leakage, diesel & water wastage) are reported on time to his immediate supervisor.
- Anticipate and repair any abnormalities at a shortest possible time ensuring that boiler, air compressor and refrigeration system downtime is at its minimum and within target.
- Conduct calibration of pressure gauges and thermometers in a quarterly basis.
- Provides recommendations on plant efficiency & safety improvement.
- Perform the activities mandated by PI-AIB requirements ensuring that all related documents such as log sheets are consistently, correctly, continuously and completely satisfied.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities as per MP2 schedule and filled-up required form applying 4Cs.
- Adhere to HSE, QEA, AIBI and food safety regulations in work to fulfill regulatory and system compliance (mention standards as applicable).
- Implement continuous improvement systems (OPL, CBA and CIP) to ensure sharing of knowledge.