PURPOSE OF THE POSITION.
The Business Manager is responsible for leading a team of between 6 - 15 Employment/Senior Employment Consultants/ in the provision of services to support caseloads of jobseekers into employment. The role is responsible for managing the performance, productivity and well-being of this team and supports the team through observation, coaching and development to exceed their targets; resolving escalated complaints; ensuring the maintenance of key relationships with partners and timely reporting of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
The Business Manager is responsible for the teams’ strict adherence to quality targets and guidelines in accordance to the programme obligations, and Maximus Gulf’s policies and procedures, which include health and safety, diversity and safeguarding policies*. This is not an exhaustive list and a Business Manager will be expected to carry out any other duties as maybe specified by the line manager from time to time. This profile is non-contractual.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES.
· Experience of sales management including the supervision of an individuals'/teams’ delivery and/or output (minimum 12 months’ experience).
· A personal track record of working towards and achieving targets (minimum 1 year
· Experience of people management including supporting, mentoring and coaching and developing an individual.
· Educational attainment of either a Bachelor degree in Business Administration (preferred) or an equivalent qualification or have attended at least 2 years line management experience within a target orientated business environment. Demonstrable Judgment and Decision Making skills.
· Technical skills including; strong administration skills, good computer/technology skills, basic numeracy/spreadsheet skills and good written communication/record keeping skills.
· Articulate confident communicator and presenter.
· Excellent interpersonal skill, with the confidence to approach people at all levels.
· Strong Problem-solving and analytical skills
· Speaks English and Arabic.
pAt Maximus we understand the challenges that governments face in providing good training, rehabilitation and employment services to citizens. So we have a partnership with governments to provide quality and free services for citizens. We know very well that our efforts make a difference in people ...قراءة المزيد