Purpose of Job:
Plastic Industries is seeking an experienced Maintenance supervisor to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all day-to-day equipment maintenance in support with complete knowledge related to mold, electrical and mechanical machinery range from 120 to 320 Ton. The candidate must also have excellent organizational, communication, and decision making skills.
· Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to support all production objectives; coordinating maintenance with other departments to minimize disruptions and downtime
· Provide dynamic leadership to motivate, train, and lead a team of maintenance mechanics.
· Recognize, troubleshoot, and repair injection mold equipment, and all production support equipment.
· Perform all maintenance technician duties as needed.
· Supervise and perform mold changes and assist with tool changes.
· Inspect maintenance work, in process and at completion, to ensure that standards of safety, cleanliness, order, productivity, quality, and workmanship are achieved and maintained.
· Requisition tools, equipment, and supplies as needed to maintain proper spare parts inventory.
· preventative and Corrective Maintenance on Chiller, air injection, hot runner, screw Compressed Air, electrical, Mechanical and hydraulic systems.
· Keep all production systems in a working and cost effective manner.
· Machine/mould loading planning with optimized utilization and minimum power cost.
· Preventive maintenance of moulds and machines. Spares planning and maintaining critical spares.
· Formulating machine standard parameter to achieve for production target.
· Demonstrate experience in preventative maintenance deployment with the ability to drive equipment reliability, accessibility and maintainability.
· Have extensive experience with electric, hydraulic and pneumatic systems used in a manufacturing
environment and be familiar with electric programming of programmable logic controller (PLC) equipment.
· Have outstanding multi-tasking, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to complete difficult assignments in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, and follow-through skills
· Be a strong, hands-on manager with a “get the job done right” attitude.
Qualifications – Experiences:
· Minimum 10 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor.
· Good command on English and Arabic reading, writing and speaking.