1. Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
2. Compliance, implementation and fostering of STWP.
3. Assures EHS&S is correctly covered in any legal documents
4. Allay any TA contractual problems, internally and externally
5. Assure that the proposed contract serves Sadara’s best interest.
6. Assure coverage of all technical, EHS&S, efficiency, timely aspects have been considered and fully covered in the contracts and other legally binding documents.
7. Coaches planners to ensure consistency, completeness and accuracy of all planned jobs related to contracting
8. Sets and monitors KPI’s.
9. Reviews and advises on the TA contract strategy
10. Reviews any legal / contractual correspondence before use. (for time-, financial- or scope related changes)
11. BSc Finance, Law, BSc Engineering