Public Relation Office / Govt. Relations Officer
Human Resources Career Stream Individual Contributor
Grade : M2 / M3
Location: Riyadh, KSA
We are a UK Organization requires a Public Relation Officer / Government Relation Officer with 3 - 10 years of experience in PRO / GRO duties, Government relations and other Administrative activities.
- Document Attestations
- Labor Card Processing / Stamping / Renewal / Status Change / Cancellation
- Employment Visa Processing / Stamping / Renewal / Status Change / Cancellation
- Residence Visa Processing / Stamping / Renewal / Status Change / Cancellation
- Immigration Card Processing / Stamping / Renewal / Status Change / Cancellation
- Health Card Processing / Stamping / Renewal / Status Change / Cancellation
- Trade License and Chamber of Commerce License renewal
- Typing services
- Postal / Mail collection and PO Box renewal
- Company immigration card renewal
Education: Graduate / post graduate in any discipline.
Specialized knowledge: MS Office suite including MS word, MS Powerpoint, and Excel skills
Experience & Skills
About Invenio Business Solutions: Invenio is recognised as a global leader in solving business challenges with IT solutions. We have created strategic relationships with some of the world's leading organisations, from Universal Music Group and News UK to the governments of Mauritius and the Maldives. When you meet us, you'll discover a company that has successfully maintained its values and client focus through significant growth. For over a decade, Invenio Business Solutions has been recognised as one of the leading global consultancies focused on solving complex business challenges with innovative IT solutions. With a deep understanding of SAP-based systems, advanced analytics and systems integration, Invenio has built long-term strategic relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations including Universal Music Group, Redington Gulf, News UK and numerous government organisations. Invenio’s core values – Customer Focus, Care, Expertise, Transparency – are the cornerstone of our success, which has been made possible through the devotion and dedication of our world-class consultants as the company has grown from strength-to-strength. Now, with a more-than 700-strong workforce, we are continuing our rapid growth trajectory and are looking for aspiring candidates to join us on our journey to even greater success.