• Develop the HR & Organizational Development strategy in line with business objectives
• Provide strategic leadership, improvement, design and delivery of a first class HR Service
• Ensure that the company’s strategic direction in respect of people management and development is developed and delivered through a range of coherent and cohesive plans, strategies and projects
• Take a ‘hands on’ approach to operational HR across recruitment, talent development, training, performance, reward, engagement, employee relations, workforce planning and resourcing activities.
• Develop practical procedures for attracting, selecting, evaluating and appointing employees
• Manage the implementation of HR policies and procedures (e.g. attendance, financial protocols, among others) and ensure their effectiveness • Execute the administrative aspect of work affairs – providing and distributing information to other functional units especially concerning administrative decisions that need to be adopted and implemented company-wide • Act as the primary officer with regard to the implementation and control of all rules and regulations that govern the flow of work processes and relationships • Ensure that all policies and procedures are legally applied and complied with company-wide • Act as the business partner to other departments and functional units to ensure that their HR requirements are being attended to and handled satisfactorily
• Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others. And writes and places job advertising in various media.
• Create, collect and supervise standard tests for job seekers and candidates’ assessment and solutions.
• Execute pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for all level posts & supports all parties.
Performs reference and background checks all applicants, and re-build and write professional CVs.
• Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings. And review online recruitment policy and suggest feedbacks.
• Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
• Review online recruitment policy and suggest feedbacks.
• Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
• Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
• Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants’ paper work.
Skills and Competencies Required
• Sound knowledge of HR disciplines especially in policy development, administrative programs and solutions
• Experience in a leadership position; supporting strategy formation at Executive or Management level and leading a team of HR practitioners
• Must possess excellent leadership skills – team and people development, empowerment and delegation
• Technical experience of developing and implementing HR & OD interventions
• Commercially agile, must understand how to influence group strategy based on a thorough understanding of business operations
• Must have the charisma to inspire and lead by influence
• Strong decision-making skills and excellent judgment capabilities
• Creative and innovative, up to trend, HR savvy
• People-focused, has integrity and ambition
• Keen to show evidence of professional development
• Excellent communication skills and presentation capabilities
• Fluent in oral and written Arabic and English
Minimum Qualifications & Experience& SKILLS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university
• MBA or additional HR certification is an advantage (preferably CIPD or SPHR)
• 3+ years Board Level Experience if available 7 years post-qualification experience in related field Saudi National
• Excellent computer skills.
• Very Good knowledge of RMS (Recruitment Management System) is must.
• Visa issuing documentation experience.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Bi-lingual (Arabic and English).
International company for Furniture is one of the pioneers in the field 1967 /1386 Hijri under the name International Corporation for furniture founded by Mr. Ali Abu Bakr Al-Attas and ever since we have been gaining experience until we got the trust of both governmental and private sectors in manuf ...قراءة المزيد