1. Organizational Development:
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training, and development records management, safety, and health, succession planning, employee relations, and retention.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
• Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
• Make sure that all employees are trained when introducing a new role or standard.
• Ensures that all departments have up-to-date job descriptions, job profiles and clarity on competencies; reviews and updates these when necessary.
• Follows through on employee satisfaction surveys and feedback.
• Review, revise all existing forms and finalize the latest version for the application.
• Monitor employee’s attendance history and make sure every employee is productive.
• Identifies develops and promotes successors in HR roles for the company.
• Establishes monthly reports according to requirements and has to be documented.
• The official announcement for new hiring, promotions, transfers, consolation, newborns, etc.
• Initiates implement new ideas like staff annual party, sports activities, an employee of the month, etc. and any concept that will increase overall mortality.
• Assist in producing and designing the company organization chart.
• Evaluates, recommends and facilitates discussion regarding organizational structures, roles, and responsibilities.
• Prepares and manages the communication strategy in liaison with corporate for change initiatives.
2. Learning & Development:
• Oversees Learning & Development and ensures the Learning & Development plan is developed and implemented based on learning needs analysis, the company's Learning & Development strategy and input from departments.
• Ensures that individual development plans are put together on an annual basis for Heads of Departments together with the performance review.
• Ensures that new executives and relevant Heads of Departments are inducted in the company's Induction Program promptly.
• Implements training needs analysis and prepares the training schedule at the beginning of the year.
• Reviews and approves proposed candidates from departments for training.
• Approves and proposes the inclusion of high performers within talent development programs.
• Design / implement special programs for Saudis for Learning and Development.
3. Talent Acquisition:
• Implements talent acquisition strategies by establishing department accountabilities and SOPs, including MPP, staffing, employment processing, and selecting.
• Developing manpower required for the operation in coordination with HoDs.
• Promotes Al Hussam through partnerships, conferences, marketing & PR for the Area, as well as attract employees and talent to the brand.
• Builds and maintains relationships with external and internal recruitment agencies, and other HR-related suppliers in the Area.
• Promotes the brand and sources candidates through universities, institutes, and other partners in the area.
• Uses Talent Management Approach to source internal talent and maintains an external candidate database.
• Sources assess and recommend candidates using the required recruitment tools.
• Seeks to optimize and reduce recruitment costs without affecting departmental operations.
4. Talent Management:
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities and SOPs, including, Performance Management, records management, succession planning, and retention.
• Promotes a performance management culture through best practices and tools that support performance management.
• Reviews and approves the company performance targets to ensure alignment with company goals
• Conducts periodical performance review with the Learning & Development, and any other members of the HR team.
• Continuously monitors progress towards targets follows up as required.
• Advises HoDs on performance management issues.
• Reviews and approves annual incentive targets from the departments within the approved budget
• Design / implement performance review forms for HoDs / Managers and line employees.
• Make sure all HoDs and managers are applying the periodical performance review for their employees as per the standards
• Approves/advice on any promotions across the company
• Promotes transfer of talent and proactively supports.
• Identifies and discusses talent in the departments.
• Runs succession planning the process to fill office vacancies on a periodical basis for all departments.
• Responsible for leading and maintaining current documentation for the succession plan for talents.
• Supervise/implement the Saudization program according to labor laws and maintains the required percentage.
• Assist in preparing/recommending a salary scale for the company for all the positions.
• Prepares and reviews LOIs and employment agreements where applicable for all employees in consultation with HoDs and V.P
• Ensures compensation and benefits levels are competitive based on benchmarks and are cost-effective to the business and as per the approved salary scale.
• Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as welfare benefits and work contract termination.
• Carrying out staff induction for new team members.
• Managing personnel’s individual and collective development, such as training, assessment, and promotions.
• Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leaves, replacement jobs, health insurance, GOSI, and wage payments.
• Following up litigation and disputes involving company personnel.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Ensures the Vice President – Finance and other relevant parties are updated on people's movements affecting the administration of company schemes, company medical schemes, company life assurance schemes, company car fleet management/policies, and company bonus schemes.
• Assist in the company in all cost savings initiates and finds new H.R ideas and procedures to save time and money.
• Using all HRDF programs to get the maximum fund for Saudi Hires.
• Manage cost to the HR budget.