Job Profile / Summary
through scheduled period inspection tours, through occasional spot check of clinical records and regularly scheduled conferences with the Medical Director.
Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Performs all management functions common to the dept. level, either directly or by delegation to assigned dept. Personnel.
- Supervise and monitors the care of all patients requiring anesthesia.
- Perform professional duties as an Anesthesiologist.
- Keeps informed as to current development in the field of Anesthesiology and keep the staff up to date on procedures through discussions, lectures and in dept
- Collaborates with other department’s personnel in planning programs integrating the curative and preventive aspects of total patient care.
Is responsible for the operation of approved curative preventive programs as they relate to his particular field.
- Recommends needed Anesthesia equipment.
- Determines which anesthesia and related depts. Procedures are to undertake and when new technique will be utilized .Determines requirements and action to assure availability of special equipment, drugs and supplies.
- Plans and maintain master work schedules necessary for required performance of all Depart. Functions, including leaves of absence, vacations, holiday, weekend’s schedules and emergencies.
- Works with Heads of other Depts. On related problems in the department. Provides for training of the Dept. on related problems in the department.
- Provides for training of the Department personnel by on the job instruction, demonstrating personally work necessary to train, and recommending in the dept. programs or other developmental activities as required.
- Develops and maintains professional quality standards and makes recommendations for improvement of such standards.
- Directs the personnel functions of assigned staff including.
- Orientation of new employees
- Application of personnel policies in employment
- Conduct of Employees.
- Safety and other personnel activities.
- Maintains effective communications with assigned personnel, other
- Dept. Heads, promptly informing personnel of pertinent, rules and instructions: keeping the director informed of employee reaction to the above; and recommending changes in established policy, rules or regulations where pertinent.
- Utilizes and monitors to assure dept. personnel
- use supporting depts....in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Contributes to department and development by developing or assisting in development of improved methods and job simplification where possible,and by participating in discussing concerning development or revision of existing procedures, policies and practices.
- Participates on the Cardiopulmonary/Resuscitation committee and others as assigned.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties by the Director.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine with MBBS Degree.
Must completed an accredited anesthesia residency program, followed
by Post graduate certification by MD Anesthesia, board or FARCS
4 Years residing program required in the management of all types of
anesthesia agents and techniques in all types and ages of patients..
- Current and valid Registered MLT license (MOH-
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
If you interested kindly send your CV to ********* style="margin: 0px; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal" class="p3">Pleas write your Name with position in the subject