1. Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
2. Interacts with other sales personnel within the hotel and other Habitat Hotel and regional sales offices.
3. Maintains high profile within trade and professional associations dealing with his/her marketing area.
4. Interacts with individuals outside the hotel within his/her marketing area including, but not limited to, clients, local hotel associations, competitors and other members of the local community as directed through local marketing conditions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her marketing area as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
- Attends major travel functions (i.e. trade shows. associations) that deal specifically with his/her marketing area.
- Establishes and maintains files on major active accounts within his/her marketing area as part of the central filing system.
- Promotes and produces sales leads for other Habitat Hotel.
- Plans sales trips under the direct approval of the Sales Manager to major marketing areas.
- Calling on accounts within their specific marketing area.
- Reports to Sales Manager on potential markets needing coverage.
- Provides feedback to the Sales Manager on changing marketing conditions, includes trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his/her market areas.
- Arranges F.A.M/Site inspection trips to hotels by major clients and accompanies clients.
- Disseminates sales-related information to other departments as appropriate through the Sales Manager.
- Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation; telephone contacts, and written communications.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned that are specific to the geographical area.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Intermediate/College graduate 2. Preferably major in Hotel Marketing and Sales
Job Location : Jeddah KSA