Operation / Technical Manager - Pest Control / Facilities management background
The Operation Manager is responsible for the overall management of service, overseeing the administrative functions, and maintaining optimum market presence and profitability through sales and marketing. He will work closely with the main Head Office of company as well with Service Supervisors, and technicians by monitoring that quality service is achieved. Additionally, they will conduct periodic training workshops and oversee reports. The Branch Manager shall be a highly skilled natural leader, possessing a motivating management style that fosters collaboration and innovation amongst all staff.
Experience, education and qualifications required:
- At least 8 years’ experience included 4 years in KSA. managing a team of 10 and more
- Readily available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, including confidence in making and implementing tough decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Previous demonstration of sales experience.
- A solid knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse team of people, including effective delegation skills.
- Excellent competency in project management, problem solving and change management
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent understanding of standard computer systems, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Supportive, intuitive and motivating manner with all staff members
- Strong self-motivation and discipline; ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong attention to detail.