The Electrical Technician is required to work under Electrical Workshop. The services include Maintenance of Power and Lighting DBfs/ Power Sockets/ Overhead Cranes, Workshop equipment/ Portable Electrical Tools/ General area lighting/ Street lights etc.
• Shall have thorough knowledge and experience in Maintenance of Power and Lighting DB's/ Power Sockets, General area lighting, Street lights etc.
• Shall have thorough knowledge and experience in Servicing of Overhead Cranes/ Workshop equipment/ Portable Electrical Tools etc.
• Shall have thorough knowledge on Electrical isolation and locking system.
• Shall have experience in Cable laying and cable Glanding /Termination
• Shall be able to read control wiring drawings » Shall be able to work individually.
• Shall be able to operate and work on MS Windows and Computer application software.
• Shall be certified for Rigging and EOT crane operation.
• Valid degree/ diploma in (Electrical)
• 2-3 years of experience in Electrical