- Electrical Technician is responsible for the day-to day operation of plants.
- Repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, Generators, Motors, Switch-gears and Inter-locking systems in a PLC-controlled environment
- Responsible for doing Preventive maintenance Task allocated for respective areas.
- Enforces plant rules consistently, develops methods for lowering plant costs, maintains standards as set forth by department managers, maintains effective communication with all supervisors and workers,
- Enforces safety and EHS, and carry out duties with all safety standards.
- Must be knowledgeable of manufacturing practices. Must be an excellent communicator and good listener. Treat others with Honesty, dignity, respect and encourage teamwork.