Under the general guidance and supervision of the Coffee shop Captain waiter / Head waiter or delegate
and within the limits of established EHC Policies, Procedures and Food and Beverage Manual, responsible
for executing and directing all aspects of Food and Beverage Service within a designated station.
Day To Day Duties
1 Coordinates supervise and execute the prompt efficient and courteous service of Food and beverage to assigned areas/stations.
2. Greets guests at the table, presents menu, suggesting food and beverages and answers questions
regarding the menu.
3. Takes orders and relays same to the waiter or directly to the kitchen.
4. Ensures that menu items, daily specials are available from the kitchen.
5. Ensures that service is to established standards and efficient and that orders are properly executed.
6. Ensures that service side station is fully stocked and in clean condition at the commencement of
7. Ensures that tables are set up in accordance with established standards and all equipment clean
and in good condition.
8. Attends to guests' complaints and requests; refers same to Coffee Shop Manager/Head Waiter,
when necessary, records Guest comments and activities in supervisors log book.
9. Ensures that personal grooming of self and state of uniform is to the required standard.
10. Ensures that guest bills are correctly compiled and presented to guests in an established manner
and correctly paid.
11. Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety &; Hygiene policy.
12. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Communications & Working Relationships:
1. Reports directly to the Captain Waiter.
2. Interacts and cooperates with waiters, busboys, cooks, and cashiers as required.
3. Interacts with guests as appropriate.
4. Interacts -cooperates with other Departments as required
Qualifications & Experience
Diploma or Certificate in service of food and beverage from hotel training center/school
At least 1 year in the similar position, gained in an international hotel chain, preferably.
Personality/Appearance: pleasant, smart, well groomed and good speaking voice.
Age: 22-35 years
Education: High School –
Language Required: English essential, and Arabic an advantage
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...قراءة المزيد