We are seeking a talented individual with experience in content merchandising to acquire services and equipment based on our company’s needs.Responsibilities includes researching new vehicle service providers and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices, and discounts). Ultimately, you will make cost-effective deals.You will be responsible for delivering innovative consumer engagement services and features for our users.Successful candidates will be both quality and detail-oriented, be team-oriented and flexible. They will possess good interpersonal skills, be proficient in written and verbal communication and be able to interface with co-workers and management.
• Researching potential service providers.
• Source for new suppliers locally and overseas to ensure better service and performance for the company.
• Build and manage long-term relationships with service providers. Take lead in managing day-to-day communication with providers and material owners.
• Evaluate offers and Negotiate contracts, prices, incoterms and delivery time with suppliers.
• Convert PR to PO, enter order prices, a project expected delivery dates, process advance payment requests, and register purchase invoices.
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts) and maintain updated records of contracts.
• Check and update quotation weekly for accuracy and submit them to finance department on time for payment.
•Follow up on the status of the payments of each supplier with the finance department.
• Constantly follow up on dispatch dates with suppliers based on provided order confirmation, and update the database once confirmed accordingly.
• Maintain KPI report for tracking the delivery performance of all suppliers
• Prepare a monthly status report of ordered items, cost, delivery performance and other metrics for submission to top management
• Prepare a monthly cost-saving report of each supplier and interpret data to ensure the cost is in line with the budget.
• Monitoring service levels and identifying purchasing needs.
• Analyze service performance with an attention to improving service sales and features.
• Proactively identify issues, potential points of failure and provides solutions to improve them.
• Run analytical reports on service performance as needed.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Education & Experience:
•Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
• Minimum 1-year experience in related filed.
Specific Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent, professional written and verbal communication in English.
• Proficient with MS Office environment especially with PowerPoint and Excel, email and general computer use.
• Ability to prepare comprehensive and analytics documentation.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and also as part of a team.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive timelines.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and be able to prioritize work efforts and deliver results on schedule.
• Exceptional partner relations skills. Understand service needs and translate to executable actions to improve its quality.
• Must be able to think both strategically and tactically.
• Fast learner and passion to manage the data.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.