• We are looking for a male head Chef to join our team to oversee the restaurant's kitchen in khobar, Saudi Arabia by managing other members of the food preparation team.
• We are a locally born restaurant and we serve local dishes. We have and maintain our recipes for the traditional dishes we serve from our menu.
Chef responsibilities include:
• Should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
• Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
• Monitor kitchen staff performance and suggest improvement.
• Coach the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best.
• Take direction and works with the restaurant's administrative team.
• Inform wait staff about daily specials.
• Ensure appealing plate presentation.
• Monitor food stock, place orders and gathering all necessary ingredients.
• Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
• Employ food safety best practices, sanitation procedures and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
• Determin how much food to order and maintain an appropriate supply at the restaurant.
Chef Skills and Qualifications:
• Culinary school diploma.
• Proven work experience no less than 5 years as a Chef and kitchen manager.
• Strong Leadership, Communication, and Organizational Skills.
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
• Excellent time management abilities.
• Flexible Schedule.
• Team Mentality.