- Clean building floors,reception areas, lobbies,offices,corridors, stairwells, toilets windows, glass partitions, or mirrors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Mix appropriate quantities of cleaning liquids and chemicals in accordance with
- Clean laboratory equipment carefully
- Collect dirty laundry from patients’ rooms and deliver them to washing areas Make beds using clean and disinfected linen and replenish supplies such as towels, blankets, soaps and shampoos
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure proper compaction of surgical waste according to hospital policies
- Inform housekeeping supervisor of any cleaning equipment that may need repair or replacement
- Inform housekeeping supervisor about any building hazard and assist in addressing it
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment and maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
- Set up, arrange or remove decorations, tables, chairs to prepare facilities for
events, such as meetings and move heavy furniture, equipment or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.