Chegg is transforming the way millions of students learn. From Study Help, Writing, Flashcard Tools, Math to Textbooks, our mission is simply to help students save time, save money, and get smarter. Today, Chegg is already the leading direct-to-student learning platform in the United States and we believe our relevance transcends geographical boundaries.
As a key member in the region, you will work as part of the Chegg’s International Growth Team in the HQ. You will help scale our global footprint and support students from around the world succeed in their educational journey.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for growing our service exponentially in the region. This individual should be highly analytic with a growth hacker mindset. As a regional growth manager, you will help shape the region's localized value propositions and represent the regional education market to the cross-functional teams in the HQ. You will also manage and scale multiple growth initiatives in several countries within your region. Experience in a high-growth company, working at a satellite office, and wearing multiple hats is a plus.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Substantially grow Chegg’s subscriber base in the Arab countries (mainly Saudi Arabia, and U.A.E.) and increase customer engagement
- Embrace the growth hacker mindset and build region specific growth campaigns focused on acquisition, engagement, and retention in collaboration with the HQ cross-functional team
- Build campaigns based on data-driven hypotheses, identify opportunities for funnel improvements and communicate the results with analytical rigor
- Act as a voice for the regional market and build a strong case for developing a localized value proposition that resonates with customer needs in the respective market
- Lead localization across all assets facing our customers, including creatives, websites, apps, app stores, etc. and advocate for localized value while maintaining our core value
- Provide regular qualitative and qualitative market insights and competitive landscape research that can inform future product development decisions
- 4+ years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant customer base leveraging experimentation in technology marketing
- Must be metric-driven and disciplined in analyzing the effectiveness of initiatives. Familiarity with data analysis tools (Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization for conversion and engagement leveraging performance marketing channels, landing pages, CRM, and mobile app stores
- A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience with launching or localizing products in the regional market at multinational companies
- Experience working in a satellite office and wearing multiple hats, working with remote, distributed teams and vendors in different time zones