Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don't, your application will be immediately rejected!
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing & established group of companies has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to deal with all the stupid people in the world, so I don't have to any more. Name your price…
We're looking for someone talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you as you'll continue to be rewarded.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
You will tie everything all together, from overseeing hiring process, to producing final stats daily and pretty much everything in between. Follow industry best practices and oversee all online marketing activities, provide suggestions & implement recommendations.
The successful candidate will be dependable, with good organizational skills and ability to complete work with minimal supervision & help optimize employee performance, marketing spends, and work closely with management to ensure business goals are met.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team. Strong, long-term candidates to help grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term career.
* * * Here are just some of the criteria this person would meet * * *
•Own computer and high speed Internet connection.
•Speaks, reads, and writes Excellent English
•Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office) & use Skype
•Is willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
•Can work full-time (40 hours per week) or more if required
•Great level of hands on experience in web business models (Saas, B2B, B2C, Ecommerce, Apps publishing, e-publishing etc) & software development cycles/environments, lead generation, agency level multi-channel online marketing & global distribution (inbound - SEM Planning (PPC, PPV, Display, RTB, Programmatic, Social & email Marketing), conversions, tracking & analytics, growth hacking, monetization strategies, customer acquisitions, business development (, outsourcing management & projects management
•Understands branding & awareness.
•HR & Staffing experienced: find, qualify, hire, train & manage required staff/sub-contractors
• Managing/growing all aspects of existing projects & asses new projects
•Maintain and build a solid team of support (writers, designer, developers, researchers, marketing specialists etc...)
•Co-ordinate with employees on all aspects of the projects: from brainstorming concepts, creating work-back schedules and user flow documents to final delivery. Including working with graphic designers, technical and marketing teams, making sure everything comes in on time and all project milestones are met to ensure successful productive efforts.
•Maintain strong relationships with partners/associates and stay current with online marketing trends and new technologies; make recommendations on future initiatives to achieve business results.
General Skills Requirements
• This is partially Business/technical position requiring min. 3+ years of Online Project Management experience (from development to marketing)
• Ideally with strong skills, enjoy working on structured projects from start to finish.
• Experience in using Flow Charts to design Process Maps & process optimization
• Experience with MS Project/Mindjet Mind Manager or other collaboration applications
• Strong desire to pursue a career and grow
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and helpful with willingness prove yourself
• Punctual and fluent English speakers & can communicate clearly
• Dedicated, responsible highly organized & able to priorities tasks & to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving
• Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
Why Join Us
• Choose your own working hours (as long as we can overlap at least an hour)
• Incremental Salary Structure, Joining Bonus, quarterly Bonuses
• Training provided in many areas for you to grow and expand
• Career oriented, People focused management not just a job provider