Our growing & established company has a fantastic opportunity available in the Customer Service department. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. If you’re a smart, forward-thinking, problem solver who wants to join a world class team read on!
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could you have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money. We don’t over load our employees and overwhelm them; we are here to establish long lasting relations that provide career opportunities, not just jobs.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team , who also thinks long-term and that will help grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term work.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of managing other team members, training new team members.
Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet
• High Speed Internet – You need to have a high speed internet connection.
• You need a computer and also a back-up plan in case your internet service loses power (4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 or newer/MAC is acceptable too).
• Other applications we use are Google Hangout, Wordpress and Office Auto Pilot, CRM/Database where we store customer order information.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
· Comfortable with Google docs, facebook, Microsoft Word, Excel ,multiple browsers, and skype.
• Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
It is crucial that you have a customer service mentality, because weeding through this number of emails and properly directing them to the appropriate place will require time and patience.
• Use superior phone/written communication skills to handle consulting/supporting customers by responding to pre-sales, post sales, shipping/fulfillment and/or technical support enquires via Email, Phone and Online Chat
• Managing Daily Emails, sending out email notifications to customers with outreach program for testimonials, feedback and surveying as needed.
• Reporting any problems, product defects, complaints, challenges found while assisting customers
• Offer above average and unexpected customer service
• Liaise with other team members to resolve any problems
• Answer/solve any problems in the support system
• Providing feedback and suggestions for continuous development of process.
• Will directly participate in sales opportunities as a technical subject matter expert
• Develop Categories and FAQ’s – Keep up to date information and knowledge articles to answer the most frequently asked questions and develop new categories of asked questions so that we can identify patterns and create a very thorough FAQ that we can use as articles and a knowledge base. Take the lead and let us know when you see new patterns of issues that can be solved. When you see a flood of the same questions, you’ll need to create a standard article that you can start using as a template. The purpose of that will be to create a large list of templates that you can simply copy and paste and send to the person.
• Sending daily reports – At the end of every shift, you will need to send a daily report to your team Coach. The report will need to be in a word document and needs to include:
o How many chats you handled
o How many emails you answered
o What problems you ran into
o What types of questions you received
o Any problems you need our help solving
o Outline of other assigned duties
General Skills Requirements
· Stand for excellence & believes in 120% full customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated strong support and service skills
· Superior communication and consultation skills
· Have a strong desire to pursue a career and work your way up.
· Dedicated, Punctual, responsible and can communicate clearly
· Can priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines
· Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
· Energetic, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Hard working and motivated, able to take ownership of problems
· Excellent communication skills, must create dialogue to solve challenging problems
· Detail oriented and well-organized
. A hands-on attitude in a very friendly work environment