Applicant must be in Bahrain.Nationality – Any National Bahrain Industry
2 years Salary: BD180 + Bachelors accommodation + Medical Insurance and other benefits as per Bahraini Law.
1. Assist to operate spray-painting equipment to apply protective coatings to manufactured items or structures.
2. Prepare surfaces to be coated by using various methods (abrasive blasting, high pressure water washing or power wire brushing) to remove grease, dirt and rust
3. Prepare surface using metal, wood, or plastic part to sand or ground surface.
4. Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
5. Cover portions of product with tape and paper.
6. Dip item in vat of paint or coating.
7. Spray products with paint or coating solutions.
8. Use spray guns to coat metal, wood, ceramic, fabric, paper, and food products.
Use spray gun to apply touch-ups
9. Move items to drying areas and unload and stack them for further painting or packaging
10. Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.