· Recommending a new pharmacy location through Development the geographic information system (GIS) by collecting the locations of the competitors and the company to determine proximity, then film the location at various times to study peaks, number of cars, type of cars,…etc. to reflect a clear image of the location and thus enable the selection committee to make the selection decision.
· Conduct a topographic survey of the area to locate the most suitable location for serving customers and conducting a set of studies such as the characteristics of residents, the financial status, the social standard, the consumer behavior, in order to select the best area for opening new stores.
· Monitor the geographic changes that occur in the areas (infrastructure, roads redesign, sidewalks…etc.) that enable decision making for the network development decisions (Opening, Relocation or size adjustments)
· Attend the selection committee meetings to provide input and insights about the selected area, and probable locations in order to enable them to make an educated decision.
· Update the location related information as changes occur (changes in the location, change in traffic, building a bridge…etc.), to enable the management to make decisions regarding the stores in operation if required.
· Determine the average level of rent in the area in order to provide an outlook of the cost of store maintenance in terms of rent or lease cost.
· Determine people’s behavior, movement, which time of day does he visit stores, to select specific locations, in order to explore availability for purchase, rental or leasing.
· Monitor the expansion of the competitors, their Google coordinates, their direction and their effect on the various locations whether where there are stores or there is a potential store to keep management updated with the latest changes.Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
From modest beginning 26 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 700 branch ...
From modest beginning 26 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 700 branch ...قراءة المزيد