We are looking for an organized, experienced storekeeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.