• Program Manager, managing implementation of Transaction Banking and Payments Processing products
• Monitor and track multiple projects within a program
• Good domain knowledge in Transaction Banking and Payments
• SPOC to the customer, and ability to manage CXO level touch points at customer side
• Coordinate with offshore delivery teams for deliverables as well as with Program managers.
• Ensure program level governance at both internal and customers
• Manage escalations at the program level
• Manage P & L of the entire program
• Publish Program status as per governance and on need basis to all relevant stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills and internal personal interactions
• Influence team on a common goal
• Able to manage multiple Product implementation
• Should have demonstrated experience in managing the KSA region programs
The Ideal Candidate Ideally you will have experience in the majority of the below, however we would still love to hear from you even if you don’t quite have them all.
• Ability to influence change where required
• Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information.
• Customer-facing attitude and excellent team building and people management skills
• Excellent communication skills with the mental agility to ‘think on feet’ and provide convincing practical solutions
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
• Intelligent approach to performance monitoring including relevant experience
• Resilience when dealing with difficult and challenging people and complex situations
• Proficient IT skills, including Excel, Word & Microsoft Office
• Available to respond to out of normal hours emergency situations