On behalf of our client, an established regional IT company, we are recruiting IT Sales Account Manager for Saudi Arabia And Iraq.
Experience in IT is mandatory.
The IT Sales Account Manager will be responsible for providing high-quality services by using his/her thorough knowledge of technical specifications and the features of the employers' systems and processes, and by identifying and developing new business opportunities through utilizing networking channels.
- Prepare, deliver presentations of software to customers
- Meet sales targets and contribute to team targets
- Respond to tender document sand proposals
- Manage workload to organize and prioritize daily goals
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Acquire new clients through cold calling, prospecting, and networking
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumers
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Identify industry trends
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Preferable to have experience in the KSA and/or Iraq Market
- 2-5 years' experience as an Account Manager in and IT company
- Excellent communication skills, preferably native in Arabic, and proficiency in English
- A proficient level of technical understanding and interest for learning new tech trends
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills with influential verbal communication
- Time-management skills and attention to detail
- A dedicated team spirit and the ability to prioritize the workload