Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager is to manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
1. Experience in advertising agency or social media department not less than 3 years.
2. Good enough to Understand, Speak, and Write English.
3. Able to use computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.) in addition to all social media pages.
4. Plan and run Promoted Ads. Through the different platforms of social media.
5. Perform work and thoughts in a creative strategic way.
6. Capable Presenting creative presentations for clients.
7. Have the intention of developing, and open to respond to any feedback.
1. Paid Salary (as will be discussed during interview)
3. Creative Working Environment
4. Health Insurance
5. One Paid Month/Year
6. Flight Ticket
Note: DO NOT BOTHER SENDING YOUR CV IF EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFICATIONS ABOVE NOT AVAILABLE.