· Quarterly Valuation
· Gathers and prepares analysis based on information from internal and external sources.
· Applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to problems in insurance.
· Prepares and analyze ratings for new and renewing commercial groups.
· Provides underwriting analysis for pricing and risk assessment selections including financial, business, and trend analysis of data critical for decision making in achievement of business objectives.
· Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
We take pride in introducing ourselves as one of the leading insurance and reinsurance companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a fully paid-up Capital of SAR 440 million. We have been assigned an (A3) Insurance Financial Strength Rating (IFSR) with a stable outlook by Moody’s Investors Service ...Read More