Job Description: UIUX Designer/graphic designer
Fayvo international limited – Al Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Fayvo International Limited is an IT & mobile applications Development Company which is located in Al-Riyadh. As a leader in this field we are always looking for experts and skilled candidates who are ambitious, motivated and proactive.
UIUX Designer/graphic designer
Direct Manager: Project Manager
Job Function: Engineering (Generalist)
Main Responsibilities: As the UI/UX Designer your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components for mobile and web products. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and a portfolio of professional design projects for products that successfully shipped.
- Working closely with our customer insights team to build feature testing into the design process.
- Designing graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets for both mobile and desktop.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Incorporating psychology, choice architecture, and behavioral economics into design thinking.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Deliver artwork in a format that can easily be consumed and embedded by our engineering team for the various layouts and screen sizes.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Make data-driven decisions
- Degree- BA related degree is preferred.
- 5 years of work experience is required.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects for products that successfully shipped.
- Strong command of wireframe tools.
- Expert-level knowledge of chosen design software (i.e. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Arabic & English (Fluent – Writing, reading and speaking).
Wages & Benefits: Depending on experience and skills.
Approved By: Date: