As a Project manager you will plan, and oversee projects to ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that is performing efficiently. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
1. Keep record of the Think Tank`s client list, along with their details and contact information.
2. Manage and facilitate communication with Clients.
3. Maintain liaison with staff to coordinate activities, deliverables, and preparations in a timely efficient manner.
4. Produce and maintain documentation work to all the projects, estimates, and budgets.
5. Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
6. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant parties, and ensuring feasibility
7. Assist in monitoring and evaluating the projects progress and effectiveness; and demonstrate continuous efforts to improve support operations and systems, to streamline work processes and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations team.
8. Provide detailed reports for each project, and prepare monthly reports reflecting the current projects status.
9. Manage the projects scheduling based on provided constraints.
10. Coordinate with Financial officer to prepare project Profit and Loss reports, and company status quarterly reports.