We are looking for an innovative, deadline-driven Sales Engineer to join our company. The IT Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include supervising products sales activities, monitoring and coordinating sales activities of teams engaged in the sales of IT products/services and providing customer services.
- Working cohesively with the inside sales teams in the region to achieve assigned sales.
- Presenting to prospective customers the entire company solutions from a technical sales perspective, highlighting the business value of us.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Must demonstrate the capability to effectively communicate technical information and Ability to build rapport with a variety of audiences, from line technicians to the executive level.
- Managing trials/PoCs with multiple clients.
- Completing RFPs, proposals and questionnaires and other technical documentation as needed during the sales.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with technical staff in IT departments.
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in technology or computer science.
- English language writing and speaking.
- Strong IT and Information Security skills including knowledge on software, networks, and data centers.
- Candidates must have minimum 2 years working experience in required field.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months