Review & approval of contractor quality submittals like PQP, Procedures, PS, WQT
• Monitoring for material storage & Handling system. Ensure newly arrived material, Inspected & accepted, Quarantine material are segregated.
• Monitor & randomly examine materials to be welded, welding consumables, joint preparation, fit-up, welding processes-sequences, welding equipment calibration & completed welds (Line welding, Tie-in, Temperature Tie-in) for conformance to company standards, procedures & applicable international codes.
• Field check for monitoring correct parameters like welding current, voltage, preheat, Inter-pass temperatures are within the limits of approved WPS. Verifying & reviewing PWHT, PMI reports.
• Monitor & review daily weld production reports, weekly weld rejection rate, Cumulative weld status report & welder performance reports.
• Witnessing & Inspect of Hydro test, Leak Test, Pneumatic test,
• Attending weekly Quality & Construction progress meeting to discuss vital issues.
• Preparation of “PQI”. Review contractor submitted TWLA schedule, check list, Test reports & Red line. Issuing Required Proactive, Violation/Surveillance in QMIS & further follow-up with contractor for closeouts. Preparation & submission of IWR & Weekly highlights,
• Closing MPCS “YES” & “NO” punch items to route MCC. Monitoring & Inspection of different type of Lay-up activities as per project requirement