Team Yamama is currently recruiting Drone Pilots. We are looking for applicants who are highly enthusiastic towards commercial UAVs, have significant experience in flying drones, and can responsibly follow operational procedures to safely fly.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate from GACA
- Fantastic communication skills in English
- Experienced in flying multi-rotor and fixed-wing drones or model aircraft.
- Good technical background in systems engineering, electrical engineering, or aerospace engineering.
- Ability to problem solve on the fly and provide vital solutions.
- Strong interest in the application of UAV drone deliveries in medical, commercial, and logistics use cases.
- Position might involve traveling on short notice to various geographies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting pre-mission planning meetings with flight directors and/or customers.
- Developing flight plans, checking any notices of potential flight hazards filed with the GACA, re-checking weather conditions, and coordinating airspace integration with any affected controlling agencies or owners of private property.
- Launching drones with the assistance of a catapult, by throwing them into the air, or by release from a manned aircraft.
- Piloting the drone to fulfill the goals of the mission.
- Performing pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight checks and procedures.
- Completing safety risk assessments prior to the flight and after-action reviews post-flight.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing drones in the field (for some positions).
- Recovering the drone at the end of the mission (for some positions).