''Responsible for the smooth running of the VP Business office to include handling all office & administrative functions by establishing work priorities, structure tasks and resolving problems thus alleviating the VP from supervising the routine day-to-day functions”
Optimise the use of personal time/effort and assigned work tools/resources in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
- Organize, develop and maintain both manual and computerized office systems, procedures and information in the most up-to-date and cost effective way, in collaboration with ISD.
- Maintain appropriate record and filing systems both manual and computerized.
- Develop and maintain effective manual/computerized systems for the monitoring and control of relevant data that are needed by the office i.e. mailing lists, addressed directories
- Maintain effective records of office supplies and accessories
- Relieve the VP from the day-to-day administrative work so he can focus on his corporate strategic agenda.
- Organize meeting schedules of the VP with the head of the departments and follow up on the pending matters.
- Make and facilitate all management meetings & presentations
- Handle office telephone calls and screening the incoming mail addressed to the VP.
- Draft routine correspondence and memoranda so as to minimize the involvement of the VP of such matters.
- Keep the VP promptly and specifically informed of matters requiring his urgent personal attention and more generally of actions taken and developments with the office.
- Read, highlight and/or abstract written material for the VP so as to optimize the use of his time.
- Update the office manuals that include policies and procedures and systems.
- Follow up and feed back the VP on the Board, CEO and Executive Committee issues.
- When seeking higher approval for a course of action, ensures that alternative approaches have been thoroughly evaluated, and that the optimum proposed is soundly justified.
- Maintain the VP business and personal schedule with a methodical approach so as to achieve optimum scheduling of essential appointments and referral of non-essential appointments to others.
- Provide a courteous reception for visitors to the office.
- Handle relevant community & charitable activities and personal matters for the VP at his request in liaison with the CEO office.
- Ensure proper travel arrangements for the VP, which might include hotels, tickets and VIP arrangements.
- Establish; gain approval for budgets needed for the fulfillment of the office of the VP objectives.
- Ensure proper handling of the VP personal accounting and expenses.
- Ensure the effective guidance and motivation of subordinates as applicable.
- Consciously devote adequate personal time to the counseling and development of line/functional subordinates/junior employees, with the aim of improving both individual and departmental activities.
- Encourage, participate, and take pleasure in teamwork, with subordinates and colleagues, as an aid to greater Group effectiveness and higher morale.
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...Read More