Our company’s Executive is seeking an Ambitious enthusiastic organized Administrative Assistant to manage the office, supervise staff and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a startup team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner and most importantly is key to success in this position
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Making arrangements.
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Qualifications And Skills:
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resource Management field.
- Exceptional writing and speaking communication skills and have the desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Prior administrative experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- DETAILED ORIENTED and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent English speaking and listening required.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Self-learner and able to learn and read consistently.
- Creativity and problem solving.
Salary starts 5,000 SR / month