The person in this postion will be responsible for marketing strategies targeting our medical clients (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Groups etc.) which include negotiating contracts and terms that meet both parties expectations. They will also be reaponsible for overseeing the fullfillment of such contracts ( Recruitment, Onboarding and so on). This is a key role in the Department with room for career growth and great exposure.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Medical Marketing Strategies.
- Building relationships with both clients,vendors, and workforce.
- Negotiating terms of contracts and securing final agreement with clients.
- Taking responsibility for the fullfillment of each contract and its terms.
- Providing daily and weekly update reports to Manager and clients (as needed).
- Acquire Government processes and requirements for onboarding of medical staff. ( SCFHS, MOH, etc).
- Gather data and conduct analysis of company sales and progitability.
- Develop methods for measuring company sales performance.
- Evaluate sales processes, programs and systems to minimize costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate drafting of reports and sales sata between Staff and other Departments as needed.
- Produce Revenue Forecasts and device methods of making more accurate predictions.
- Report sales plan and results to Director, make recommendations for future objectives.
- Design and implement company sales strategies, working to ensure profitability and continued revenue growth.