Responsible for assisting the assigned Project Manager in the execution and completion/closing of the project. The ideal candidate must have good organizational skills, time management, presentation skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and follow up with experts and high-profile people to schedule meetings, collect data, and consult.
- Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
- Coordinate with external vendors and schedule appointments.
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality.
- Maintain a database to report and comply.
- Develop reports and correspondence independently.
- Research new experts and/or talents as the project progresses.
- Manage project file systems and involve in project related calls.
- Ensure proper state of change requests and document them.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per required to fulfill objectives.