Implement the recruitment process, define and manage recruitment sources and channels and introduce process improvements
· Participate in the development of Performance Management policies, processes and procedures and manages the implementation to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
· Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, present dashboards, recommend changes to the recruitment process and implement changes.
· Analyze the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommend changes and improvements.
· Maintain the Hiring Budget report
· Prepare statistical reports on labor turnover, employment numbers by departments, and other statistical data to present to the Human Resource Manager.
· Handle all recruitment activities at KCG concerning the following activities: Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing, Testing, Selecting, Job offers, Employment contracts, New employee orientation and Probationary period
· Perform screening of job applications and CVs against Job Descriptions and assist during heavy workloads or in the case of critical or high level positions
· Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
· Prepare employee contracts and job offers and forward them to Human Resources Manager for his approval.
· Identify difficult job vacancies and investigate the best recruitment approach for them.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
· Very good attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Basic Project Management Skills
· Process Improvement Skills
· Recruitment and Job Interviewing Skills
· Analytical Skills
· Good knowledge in Labor law