· Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
· Perform regular inspections to identify and correct equipment malfunctions, repairs and replacements.
· Clean and lubricate equipment on regular basis.
· Repair, adjust, and fine tune bottling / processing lines systems and equipment.
· Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
· Assists in verification & follow ups in machinery spare parts from storekeeper and suppliers
· Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the on-going function of bottling & processing lines
· Performs routine cleaning of t systems and equipment
· Analyses blue prints, schematics, and drawings of bottling & processing lines equipment and systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
· Lay out and installs reference points for determining equipment location.
· Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures , forms and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· Prepares written materials or in internal system data base (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
· Participates in maintenance operations review
Since founded in 1980, Sunbulah Group has set its vision to satisfy the consumer’s needs and has been developed to one of the largest food manufacturing companies in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Being a leader in our field, we have established a strong presence across different food categories ...Read More