For one of the global market leaders within the beauty industry, I am currently looking for a Make-up Training Specialist for their Retail Education division to be located within the Riyadh office.
The role would entail the following key responsibilities:
- Support the Counter Managers/Beauty Advisors via regular in-store coaching with a focus on key top doors. Support and follow-up on the induction of new retail employees and development of existing retail employees through the on-counter/ Digital coaching.
- Inspires and empowers retail employees to be more productive by modeling, teaching, reinforcing and by recognition brand-defining behaviors.
- Ensure the business’ culture, philosophy and brand standards are implemented, reinforced and maintained by all retail employees.
- Provide coaching assistance to commercial team/ in-store coaches/ distributors’ trainers with the planning/execution of all in-store coaching.
- Develop the retail employees through follow-up on their training progress and execution of training activities.
- Assist Commercial Team to identify existing retail employees’ weaknesses and problem areas. (Monthly Basis)
- Strategize with sales partners to develop, execute and follow-up on focus-door Education and in store activities action plans.
- Organize coaching action plans to address selling skills/product knowledge gaps/behaviors for existing Counter Managers/Beauty Advisors.
- Conduct all brand education programs as per the Education Calendar, executed to brand guidelines.
- Prepare and present all Training Programs incorporating the principles of motivating learning techniques i.e. make it fun, energetic, inspirational and results oriented;
- Adapts training to custom-fit needs of the brand and level of audience.
- Prior experience in similar role within beauty or related service industry
- Strong developmental and indirect management experiences which have been demonstrated by positive past sales performance.
- Solid coaching, leadership and communication skills
- In-depth product knowledge and point of sale expertise to establish brand authority
- Strong organisational skills including planning and prioritisation
- Pro – active in their approach
- Good Excel and power point skills
- Arabic and English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree